Monday, May 11, 2009

Confession #1

-I secretly love that my children choose me over their dad when they bruise their knee or need some extra loving.

Who are these children who need me?

This is 5 year old Emma. Her intelligence often surprises me. My husband informs me that I get exactly what I deserve in her. She is high energy, with lots of attitude. It seems to serve her well.

This is 3 year old Leah. This is the day she used a brown marker to "make myself a tiger." She is sweet and inquisitive and much more mellow like her dad.

I feel blessed to be responsible for their care and upbringing. They help me laugh every day.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

This is a really sweet post. Love your background too! I am so happy that you are out, and that you are a blogstalker!

Emily said...

That is so great body art!!